Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Invalid CSRF token in classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No big deal and no rush at all, When I log into the classifieds I recieve an invalid csrf token
I can live with it only letting you know
This is something that is happening only on a few devices and a few browsers, and it's an issue I can't reproduce on my end. To make some further testing: do you click twice on the login button when you want to login? Or just once? Clicking twice could lead to the problem.
Gil, I only click once on that button. I click on an email web link to read a post that I subscribed to. Then after reading or replying I go to check the classifieds and I have to sign into that page. After I sign in I get the message.
Ok, I understand. It's something a few users have experienced too, but I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end.
What kind of device are you using, and what browser?
I also am getting same thing. I use iPad. I than tried to make a new account and been waiting for confirmation email for almost two days. I even tried to get help on the iMessage in Facebook with no answer. What's up??
I had the same problem when I first joined the forum. I was using a borrowed Kindle Fire and could log on to the forum, but not the classifieds. This was while we were at Duke Medical Center. When I got home and used my PC, the problem disappeared.
It appears to be a recognition problem for certain software interfaces.
Sometimes it's caused because the TC classifieds is a different account than TC forms. And the users in trying to login with the wrong username and password.
Reference URL's