Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My real treasure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-06-2015 08:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to start seeing some real green here. It will be so great to smell fresh cut grass!

So THAT'S what you left us in the lurch for?!?!?! Tongue Gorgeous snaps, Ed Yes
Nice Pic Ed

I agree with Ray!!
Haha, you guys are too much! Think Im going to regret those pics of my mug in that other thread! Ray
LOL No, the mullet was enough!! RockRockRockRockRock
h
ahaha,hey Ron,Ill post one from the long haired dayze for your entertainment.
btw,is that stream pic down in yankee Jim area...shirttail?
Great pictures guys can't wait to get out again .
NF of Middle Fork AR off Mosquito Ridge Road --out of Foresthill

I did have a claim on shirttail for a couple years but all the rocks had names and handles they had been turned over so many times!! LOL Kids loved it cuz it was easy to get to and they were pretty little at the time.

[attachment=5398]

Water would get pretty low at times!!

[attachment=5399]

Oh and the bear visit got em pretty excited!! PS Bears love Popsicles and can smell then from miles away!! LOL He almost climbed in the bed of the truck to get the wrappers!

[attachment=5400][attachment=5401]

Daughter a Senior now and son is a freshman (HS)

[attachment=5402]
Northern Michigan in the fall = Monster King & Coho Salmon Fishing in the rivers/streams -- this one was a good 24/25 lbs but already golden colored having been in the stream too long so he got tossed back Cool

Freekin love chasing the fish up/down the smaller streams and hookin into them in that type of environment VS the big/ger rivers = a LOT more fun Yes

[Image: DSC00011_zpsi1efkemz.jpg]

[Image: nmf_zpsdq1tnqrk.jpg]

[Image: fishingtrip%205_zpszxj9kpun.jpg]
Great pics! This is kinda fun! Ron,great looking kids man,can tell your a good Dad. Love how your daughters face says"This is awesome!!" and your son is like"Dad,either grab more popcycles or your gun!". 
Wayne,beautiful country and nice salmon. Golden?...hell, Ive seen guys keep them white and fuzzy! Used to do alot of combat fishing. Heres a couple pics from that,and one for Rons amusement.
[attachment=5403]
[attachment=5404]
[attachment=5405]
LoL @ combat fishin!

I used to do that too when I was a few moons younger and still loved to drink, party all night down at the dam when they were runnin and FIGHT just for the hell of it!!

I had to get away from that style of fishin though before it killed me or I killed someone!

The very LAST time I did that style of fishin I watched 5 or 6 dudes about kill each other over someone hooked a fish but dude didn't get his line reeled in fast enough and blah blah blah and next thing you know they were dog piled throwin punches everywhere and 1/2 drowning each other at about 2:00 am in the pitch dark of the night except for the lanterns glowing on shore here & there! lol

CRAZY shit man Yes

Beer
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's