Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My real treasure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love making great finds. And I also love seeing what yall find. But for me,its just another excuse to be outdoors. Im truly happy when Im out hitting on miss nature! Heres a few pics from a hike/prospecting trip with my bro in law yesterday. Hes into photography,so I invited him to go hiking with me. Hope yall back east get spring soon. Ray
[attachment=5377]
[attachment=5378][attachment=5378]
[attachment=5379]
Yeah you can't beat what Mother Nature creates!!

I remember when I would go dredging. I often times would just sit on the rocks and look around and before I knew it I had killed at least 30 minutes!!
Cool pictures guys, isn't mother nature great!

deathray is that Washington or Oregon?
Ray, Ron, beautiful pics Yes Is that you walking up the trail, Ray? If I hunted your spots, I think I'd be 50lbs lighter, as you seem to get some mileage walking up hills, rocky inclines, etc. You must be in better shape than you were in high school between hunting those places and all the roofing.

Joe
Are you kidding me Joe? Not even close bud. Im actually out of shape pretty bad right now. 20 years ago when I was loading tile roofing everyday, I ran about 175-180. At this moment Im 206.  Soon Ill be back near 190,then around Thanksgiving Ill start putting it back on,lol.

Hey Ron,gotta say,we are pretty lucky out here. Something has to make up for the commie crap we have to deal with!
Just beautiful country.!!!!!!
You lightweight, I would be happen to get down to 206.
Love the photos guys! Yes Can't wait to start seeing some real green here. It will be so great to smell fresh cut grass!
Great pictures, beautiful - it makes me feel like spring is here!
Damn Ed,fantastic!!! Looks like hobbit land dude!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's