Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Waterproof Compadre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought you might get a kick out this mod? You only open the box to change the battery.  The waterproof toggle is center off. Up - on and down is digital battery check.  (Seen in the second picture)
[Image: PB271186_zpsf8f81029.jpg]
[Image: PB271185_zpse20d7a5d.jpg]
[Image: PB271184_zps4663b3a2.jpg]
[Image: PB271183_zps21e2cf66.jpg]
[Image: PB271182_zps44e636cf.jpg]
[Image: PB271181_zpsf35b0eef.jpg]
[Image: PB251180_zpsbcfa0e31.jpg]
Good idea! Yes
That's sick! My hat goes off to ANYONE that messes around with that stuff, as it's just outta my league. I'd be WAY too nervous to ever open my detector up to start fiddling around with things, lol. I'm the type of person, if I notice my machine making an odd sound, or something is not right, I immediately fear the worst, and think my detector is busted. There's a guy up in Canada, it's either Sven or a friend of his, that does these WILD mods on all different types of PI units...sick stuff.

Joe
(03-08-2015 09:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's sick! My hat goes off to ANYONE that messes around with that stuff, as it's just outta my league. I'd be WAY too nervous to ever open my detector up to start fiddling around with things, lol. I'm the type of person, if I notice my machine making an odd sound, or something is not right, I immediately fear the worst, and think my detector is busted. There's a guy up in Canada, it's either Sven or a friend of his, that does these WILD mods on all different types of PI units...sick stuff.

Joe
I didn't have that much to loose if I screwed up.  Although $160 will buy a lot of groceries - one full bag that is!!!!
That is a better Mod then I have seen others do for it. COOL!!
Nice mod! I'm with Joe. Headphone jacks is as far as I go!
Nice job . Great idea!
I found a ring with it yesterday.  Junker. I'll be posting a vid.  Found a ring today with the etrac.  Got it on tape too.  Compadre will get the call tomorrow for a beach hunt.
Pic of etrac ring attached.....
Reference URL's