Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Starting to get my stuff together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im definitely feeling the spring fever...hopefully detecting time is just a few weeks away. Im feeling that this year is going to be a good one just due to me having surgery last year and not getting out much. But now im better and life is good. This pic sums up how im feeling. The accessories I bought for this season will be a huge help. I got the 14x10 excelerator coil on the left, the Jeff herke arm cuff with neoprene cover, the sunray probe I got just a couple weeks ago, and a Sampson t handle shovel I got for christmas. Everything else ive had. Thanks for looking
Dangit, it looks like you are reay to go. Nice additions to your war chest. 
Good luck in 2015.

I looked around for stuff but haven't made any purchases, but I do need a good pair of new shoes to hunt with, so I have to them soon
Good looking collection. Hope this season is the best ever for everyone.

Mike
Your set!

Think Spring!
Drooling all over the keyboard is not a good thing! Best of luck and skill this 2015 season DangIt!!! And the ground is only frozen in the shade here in the melted areas. GO GET EM!!!

Ed/ODF
(03-11-2015 03:17 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Good looking collection. Hope this season is the best ever for everyone.

Mike

I hope so, too, though, honestly, I am just happy being able to finally DIG!!!

Joe
Thanks guys...I'm so pumped for this season. Idk why, I just have a good feeling
You can never have too much stuff. Ever !
Reference URL's