Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Day 1 2015!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice hunt ED, in a few more days I should be able to get out here in NJ also.
Thanks everyone and I did go out today after work for about an hour with nothing to come home with but more clad dimes and memorials. But I must've over done it yesterday as my back and legs are literally killing me, so I threw in the towel early and came home! Ground is still frozen solid in the shady areas and that drove me out too.

Ed/ODF

(03-11-2015 11:40 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great first hunt Ed. You got another pipe cap too.

Ha! I'm beginning to believe you may be right! So I guess I owe you some coins!!

(03-11-2015 11:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful pocket watch, Ed!!! In great condition, too, considering the age. I even love the St. Christopher charm, and I still get excited digging them Yes I'd say you had a winner of a hunt all the way around Happy Let's face it...

Even if you found nothing, isn't the 1st detecting day of the year the greatest Beer

Joe

Joe,

Yes it was! I was so surprised by the variety of stuff I found that it's what kept me going. No silver but I had a hell of a good time! And man, am I paying for it today!

That pocket watch was down 8 inches in sandy loam. Thankfully the ground wasn't frozen! Came up hard quarter/ half signal on 16 sensitivity. Could have been anything but turned out to be a pocketwatch. That St. Christopher medal is pinned to the visor of my truck as of this am.

Ed/ODF
Nice finds!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's