Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Site Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are going to be doing some major streamlining of both sites in the coming months. We will be doing away with extraneous elements on the sites, and replacing them instead, with features that will add further value for you, the members.

The main things; design, convenience, etc. will remain mostly the same, but be better.

So, keep an eye out, as things are going to get exciting around here Wink

As I always do, I am asking all of you, if there is anything you'd like to see implemented here, speak your piece. As crazy or as out there as it may be, we want to hear it. If the majority feels the same, we will do our best to make it a reality.

Joe
Change is always good.

Yes
I would like to see more user control of emails

Mike
(03-13-2015 10:30 AM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see more user control of emails

Mike

Can you elaborate a bit more, Mike, not sure what you mean...

Joe
If you are active at all you get buried in emails. You fixed it for me after I asked but it would be nice if the users could turn them off like you did for me without having to go back all the time and delete the subscriptions or if it was set up so you are only subscribed if you choose to be instead of automatically.

Maybe I missed something in the User CP.
(03-13-2015 09:32 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]If you are active at all you get buried in emails. You fixed it for me after I asked but it would be nice if the users could turn them off like you did for me without having to go back all the time and delete the subscriptions or if it was set up so you are only subscribed if you choose to be instead of automatically.

Maybe I missed something in the User CP.

We turned them off sitewide. The only reason they were on, is because we upgraded to the latest forum software, and they were on by default. We didn't think it would be a big issue, and left it that way. Once we saw the hassle it was creating though, we shut them off for everyone.

If anybody is still getting notifications for whatever reasons, let me know and I'll correct it for you Yes

Joe
Reference URL's