Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detectorist Breakfast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got up early this morning and decided to make a good breakfast for myself after packing my lunch. And then was only able to eat half my lunch!!!!!! ENJOY!
Wow that will keep you going for a while. All I ever get that early is Peanut Butter toast.
Whoa!
BLT+ Sausage, I think you may have invented a new sandwich.
I know the cardiologists are gonna love that one.
Looks very tasty, but I'm not sure, I think that meat combination is still illegal in California LOL!
Ed, weren't you ever taught in school, that if you don't have enough for the whole class, don't show it off. I've been staring at that damn sammich ALL DAY, and it makes my mouth water everytime!

What kinda sausages, Jimmy Dean?

Joe
Well your new thread title stated just that - breakfeast and that is what you posted.
I commend you for sticking to your post and it looks great. There are times when I skip the next meal after eating too much before it
(03-12-2015 08:30 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, weren't you ever taught in school, that if you don't have enough for the whole class, don't show it off. I've been staring at that damn sammich ALL DAY, and it makes my mouth water everytime!

Joe

Bob Evans!
Where's mine? Chuckle
(03-12-2015 08:30 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, weren't you ever taught in school, that if you don't have enough for the whole class, don't show it off. I've been staring at that damn sammich ALL DAY, and it makes my mouth water everytime!

Joe

ENJOY! Nothing like bacon and home grown sausage to start off the day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRQtShI...mA&index=1

(03-12-2015 07:16 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa!
BLT+ Sausage, I think you may have invented a new sandwich.
I know the cardiologists are gonna love that one.
Looks very tasty, but I'm not sure, I think that meat combination is still illegal in California LOL!

LOL! Cali is a whole other realm. Pork! The other white (well, not always!) meat!!
Take your vitamins before you eat this one and drink plenty of water (and coffee)!!!!
One tough detectorist and Pollack here!! And man, I'm still sore as hell!! Grrrrrrr....
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Bob Evans? that was the name of my junior high school principle--the one with the 3" wide paddle with holes drilled in it!!! those were the days...

As much I couldn't stand the jerk , LBJ had the right idea for breakfast...
--bacon and ice cream!!
I began my morning with a new Garrett Carrot. Not as tasty as your breakfast but I was just as excited. Sans the tomatoes that looks yummy.
Reference URL's