Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Today's finds March 13th 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-13-2015 08:25 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2015 07:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds, Tony! The ground was still tough today. Some spots were softer than butter, and others were bad...depended on area. You mentioned wood chips, did you hunt a tot lot?

Will, today was my first day out since the FREAKIN beginning of January!!! Not only did I gain about 15 pounds in 2 months from eating anything that was bolted down, I was just about to lose the last of my remaining marbles from sitting inside and staring at the four walls! I got to my spot today, and it was almost all covered with snow, but I WASN'T GOING HOME!!! Lol.

Joe

I can't wait to get out man. Sunday morning! The snow is all but gone around here. I just tried sticking a trowel in the dirt in my yard and it only went in about 2". My backyard is pretty shady though. The park I plan to hit gets alot more sun. Should be diggable there.

Good luck, Will! You need to ditch that trowel & get a Predator baby!!! Lol

Joe
I found out that they scrapped a football field but they lock the gate after they leave.

Maybe one day during the week I can ask permission. I was hoping that they would dig down a foot or two before they make improvements but then again if they don't allow access or dump the dirt in the parking lot - I am on the outs! 
I'll hope for the best and maybe I will be posting some good finds later this month
Nice haul, congrats!
Thanks Detrector dude, 
I can't wait for better weather and a better back! 
I started to stretch it out to get ready.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's