Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Today's finds March 13th 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had to get out there today, so I went coin shooting. I hit a grassey area near to some wood chips. The wood chips were frozen - so only the first inch was defrosted. The grass was ok to about 5 inches in some spots - then 3 or 4 in other spots.
Coins and some custom jewerly items - enjoy and thanks for looking!
Was this your first hunt after the winter shut in? I bet it felt good.
Bet it was nice to get out and starting finding things again. Way to start off.
Nice finds, Tony! The ground was still tough today. Some spots were softer than butter, and others were bad...depended on area. You mentioned wood chips, did you hunt a tot lot?

Will, today was my first day out since the FREAKIN beginning of January!!! Not only did I gain about 15 pounds in 2 months from eating anything that wasn't bolted down, I was just about to lose the last of my remaining marbles from sitting inside and staring at the four walls! I got to my spot today, and it was almost all covered with snow, but I WASN'T GOING HOME!!! Lol.

Joe
Glad you got out. Next time silver!
(03-13-2015 07:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds, Tony! The ground was still tough today. Some spots were softer than butter, and others were bad...depended on area. You mentioned wood chips, did you hunt a tot lot?

Will, today was my first day out since the FREAKIN beginning of January!!! Not only did I gain about 15 pounds in 2 months from eating anything that was bolted down, I was just about to lose the last of my remaining marbles from sitting inside and staring at the four walls! I got to my spot today, and it was almost all covered with snow, but I WASN'T GOING HOME!!! Lol.

Joe

I can't wait to get out man. Sunday morning! The snow is all but gone around here. I just tried sticking a trowel in the dirt in my yard and it only went in about 2". My backyard is pretty shady though. The park I plan to hit gets alot more sun. Should be diggable there.
PIttsburg will and all, yes this was my first outing since the hard freeze on January 3rd. But after reading all these posts and baby sitting grand kids I said nuff of this - I had to try and it did feel good even though the wind kicked up. I didn't go for silver or travel long distances - I stayed close to home. My first love is coin shooting then relics/silver/gold of course.
Glad you could get out and dig a bit!!
Great Finds. It is nice to see you guy's up north finally getting back at it.
Great to hear that you were able to get out! Nice finds too! Same here on the weather this weekend. Raining today but Sunday looks good!

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's