Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Maiden Voyage 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit one of my ghetto parks today, lol. Still a lot of snow on the ground. About 80% of the park was covered with white stuff. Only had small pockets, very limited areas to work in, but I tried to make the best of it.

Scored some decent keepers Happy The 5-0 rolled up as I was detecting, and busted some kids dodging snowballs at cars.

Excuse my grunting and whatnot in the video, as it was pretty chilly this morning, the ground hasn't thawed completely, digging was tough, and I had wet socks & feet from laboring in the snow.

DETECTING SEASON IS ON!!!!!!!!!! Rock

http://goo.gl/NHfQjy

Joe
Way to go Joe !!! War nickels are always fun to find. Starting the year out good. Great video. Also like the bell, haven't found one of those for awhile now.
Good hunt cool finds!
Nice Video, Nice Finds and a great start to the new season.

Great job on the video!!!!!

Mike
And the fun begins. Great finds Joe. That bell sure was a surprise.
Great video Joe. Looking forward to getting out with you next week. Gerry
Joe,

Great finds for the second time out! Love that crotal bell! And the hits just kept on coming. Raining here pretty good and Saturday is out. Grunting? If that's grunting, I need a full time nurse!!! LOL!  It's gotta be those breakfast sandwiches!!!

Ed/ODF
Not a bad start to your detecting season!! Congrats on the keepers!
Good video Joe!Like the crotal bell! Sounded like you where pinching a growler there,hahaha.
Good way to start the season, congrats!

It's been in the lower seventies here.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's