Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Strange occurrences while detecting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love the bagel story!!!

I had this black chick(hooker) bend over,hike her dress 
up & start slappin her big ass. 

Got alot of the punk stories too,anyone hunting the ghetto does.

I used to have a little bit of an attitude. Some tweaker sarcastly asked me "watcha looking for...gold?" with a big smirk on his face. I said Im  looking for your mamas gold teeth.
I started hunting an old home site at a ghost town and twice it happened when i visited. Id make a decent find like an indian penny then id get this feeling that something was watching me. Than instantly after id start feeling weak and sick like. Twice it happened to me. As soon as i drive away start feeling better. Haven't been back since. Weird huh
kickindirt, maybe there is some under ground gas seapage. Is there any fracking in that area?
(03-15-2015 09:23 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]kickindirt, maybe there is some under ground gas seapage. Is there any fracking in that area?

No nothing going on, no fracking. Just an abandoned old railroad ghost town.
Strange for sure!

I know I have felt sick at some construction sites because they hit an area where the methane gas is escaping from the soil decay below the top soil that was removed. I can tell that they know about it because they pile the top soil in high long rows to allow it to airate before they use it or take it away.
Some other spots I have hunted smelled so bad like human waste - they must have hit a septic area but in your case it's even worse, take care out there
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's