Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Son playing the Saxiphone. Something different than tabs and dirty fingernails.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds Great Kenny! You definitely have someone to be proud of! Tell him to never give it up! It's a fabulous talent to have.

Ed/ODF
Excellent Yes That young man has got quite the talent. As long as he loves it, no matter what comes his way, he'll be better off than 90% of the people in this world. I'm sure you're mighty proud of him, as you should be Happy

Joe
(03-14-2015 08:29 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds Great Kenny! You definitely have someone to be proud of! Tell him to never give it up! It's a fabulous talent to have.

Ed/ODF

Thanks. He loves music.  He has several Colleges offering him a lot of bucks to attend.  I quit piano lessons when I turned 16.  One of the dumbest things I've ever done! Now at 54 I can't pick out a piano in a line up!
Awesome, I love the sound of the Sax.
Wow, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it!
(03-16-2015 05:26 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it!

We're only kids once.  Or when detecting!!!
I am still a kid - still digging in the dirt makes me happy!
Reference URL's