Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Update On CW Display Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay -

I finally received my new/bigger display case for the CW collection I'm putting together

here's the jist of it so far (shown below) with the items I currently have in hand... am awaiting a couple arrivals in the mail from auction and I have a list I'm working on to obtain the rest of the items that I'll be adding in the case... The only problem is (as I mentioned before) since the case is basically double in size of the original - it's going to take longer to fill it up with all that I'll be adding to it as I have to find more and spend more to get it together now

will keep you'all updated Yes

[Image: 001_zpsnwsptdny.jpg]
Wayne that is starting to look fabulous and I can see by the arrangement that when you're finished it will look AWESOME! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Ed/ODF
(03-14-2015 09:18 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Wayne that is starting to look fabulous and I can see by the arrangement that when you're finished it will look AWESOME! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Ed/ODF

Thanks Ed!

Beer
Sweet!
Very cool display and it will look fantastic when completed.

is the goal to fill it with all NON dug relics? You have some nice relics in there!!
(03-15-2015 12:50 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool display and it will look fantastic when completed.

is the goal to fill it with all NON dug relics? You have some nice relics in there!!

That's correct Ron

all "non dug" relics/items...

I know many collectors prefer "dug" relics when it comes to CW items but I want this to be a high grade type collection and ALL non dug for future investment purpose,

if I were to use "dug" items at all = I'd do an entire case full of those in/of itself as a different kind of investment that would target that type of collector if/when I decided to sell it...

It's taking a bit longer than expected because of like I said - the case is now 2xs larger so I need more to fill it and/but I've already found that I can't just find everything I'm looking for just because I want it AND I've already been beaten out at auction on several items I've bid on - so - that in/of itself has slowed the completion process too = HATE when that happens!

Beer
That is going to be QUITE the conversation piece in your home, Wayne! Killer display!!!

Joe
Reference URL's