Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ranger Danger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Park "RANGER DANGER"
Nice video, that ranger was really cool.
I've never had a bad Ranger experience.  I think that would be a cool job.
Thanks Ken,
Almost all the rangers I have run into are good. We have had a few where they thought they knew the rules and we had to go over their head to get them educated.
Cool video, glad you were ready. 

I have had both good and bad expierances with rangers. Never had any real problems because I was prepared like you were.
I have been tossed out of parks when folks called the police though. I just shut the machine off and leave - never want to upset them.

One time a cop came unto a beach construction area - we were about 35 feet away from the boardwalk - he got sand in his shoes for sure. Just to tell us to leave because of the equiptment and we weren;t supposed to be inside the fense. Well then when are they going to put up the other side? There were only three sides to the fense. The cop was surprised and said - well at least I told you to leave - have your fun after I leave - 
he was cool
Great video , and that ranger was very nice.
Looks like a beach I hit when I was on vacation last year at Lake of the Ozarks . The water level wasn't that low then but only found a little clad & normal tabs and junk.
(03-16-2015 07:53 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a beach I hit when I was on vacation last year at Lake of the Ozarks . The water level wasn't that low then but only found a little clad & normal tabs and junk.

I know there aren't a lot of beaches on that Lake................I'm taking my Gum Boots down just to get out a little further.  If I find more BLING I'm going to buy hip waders before the water comes up!
Good luck hope you find gold.
(03-17-2015 02:47 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck hope you find gold.

Me too!  Thanks..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's