Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A good day in the ghetto park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=5478]Joe and I hit one of our favorite parks on Sunday. Joe found a section that prodused for him last week so we gave it another shot. I did alright. Hunted 3 hours and got the 1960 Quarter and a 1942 dime and 1906 IH. Also got 4 wheats. If you ever find a 1942 Merc make sure you check the "2" because the mint in Philadelphia had 42 over 41 strikes and they're worth a lot of money.
Check out Joes video "Go Big" for his finds that day.
Nice finds. I have been looking for a 42/41 for years. 
A friend had one but it didn't look correct, someone might have tried to make one and that was too funny
Sweet finds. A great day at the park
Nice. Those are some good looking silvers.
You cleaned my clock on silver yesterday! I'll make up for it next time Tongue

I wish I could photograph my finds as nice as yours. I need to get a lightbox or something and invest in a decent still camera. Up for giving photography lessons??? Lol.

Terrific hunt, sir!!!

Joe
Looks like you had a good day Gerry !!!
Great hunt Gerry! I'll take 2 silvers a day anytime. Especially the Washington!Yes
(03-16-2015 07:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You cleaned my clock on silver yesterday! I'll make up for it next time Tongue

I wish I could photograph my finds as nice as yours. I need to get a lightbox or something and invest in a decent still camera. Up for giving photography lessons??? Lol.

Terrific hunt, sir!!!

Joe

For you Joe, not problem. The secret is a good close focusing camera. The rest is easy.
Congrats, nice looking silver and IH!
Reference URL's