Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MOre then a million in cash stolen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe this story - More than a million in cash was stolen from a home?

http://ktla.com/2015/03/16/more-than-1-m...2-charged/
Ok who keeps a million in there home . Glad to see they got them.
All the dealers, that's who. Or any organized (even unorganized) crime members. These people can make tremendous wads of money, but they can't exactly put it into a savings/checking account.

I used to see guys in Atlantic City all the time, losing HUGE sums of money. A good amount of them could care less about the losses, as they were simply their to "wash" their cash.

Remember, a lot of business owners have cash heavy operations, too, and it's not uncommon for them to have hundreds of thousands - if not millions - on hand.

Joe
Really! I agree with Bob. What knucklehead keeps a million in cash in the house! I also am glad they got the crooks.
I don't know - it's plain crazy. What if the place goes up in smoke?

I guess it's a modern day treasure story for us to read and wonder about
That's crazy!
I carry all my millions in the trunk of my car.
I have my millions in coffee cans buried in my backyard.
Detector due, you reminded me of a story about five years back. Someone was arrested and they thought he was a pot dealer because of stuff in his car trunk.

the not case tells the detective that he doesn't keep any cash in his home but burries it in coffee cans in his yard. -----Not a smart guy----is he?

Yup, they dug up a bunch of coffee cans in his yard that very day - I couldn't believe the story when I read it in the local paper here in NJ.
I always wnated to go and ask permission to detect but thought better stay away from nut cases - you never know
(03-18-2015 02:12 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Detector due, you reminded me of a story about five years back. Someone was arrested and they thought he was a pot dealer because of stuff in his car trunk.

the not case tells the detective that he doesn't keep any cash in his home but burries it in coffee cans in his yard. -----Not a smart guy----is he?

Yup, they dug up a bunch of coffee cans in his yard that very day - I couldn't believe the story when I read it in the local paper here in NJ.
I always wnated to go and ask permission to detect but thought better stay away from nut cases - you never know

Too bad he's not my neighbor.
Reference URL's