Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F19 Test Video - Couple Nice Finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great video Wayne. And a whole bunch of FABULOUS finds!!!! Yes Love the thimble and the Barber!

I watched the vid full screen on my 22" monitor and it was pretty damn good.

That F19 can kick some real ass even in terrible a trash site as you showed. Love that 10x5 coil on my Delta as well. As always, you gotta dig the trash to get the goodies! That was well represented in this video! WTG!!!YesYesYes BeerBeerBeer

Ed/ODF
Those are very cool finds! Wow a gold thimble, I never saw one of those come up. You are a lucky dude!
Now you have me interested in taking out my CZ7 again!
(03-19-2015 05:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]There's no doubt the F19 is quite a capable unmasking unit in trash/iron, but how's the depth? One thing I've learned over the years is, depth AND speed very rarely go hand in hand on machines. How far down would you say the VDI is accurate to? Even fairly accurate (like ballpark)?

As much as guys are going crazy over the Racer, I really don't see THAT much difference between IT, and units like the F19's, AT's, F75's, T2's, etc. They're all iron work site machines.

Joe

Joe

we BOTH know that "depth and speed/separation" do not co-exist as an equal!

You're either going to get a machine with depth OR one with speed/separation OR one that has a "fair" amount of both but not crazy/extreme in both...

The F19 has a mix of a fair amount of both - it's not the deepest machine out there but not bad and it's not the fastest machine out there but very good.

One thing I want to add is (and I know YOU know this) but --- when dealing with an "unmasker" type machine like the F19, or Deus, or Racer, or Tejon, etc. etc. you really aren't after "depth" per se anyway - you're looking for a machine that separates good from bad in high trash/iron infested areas and in bad ground.

If you want "depth" = we all know the Kings are the FBS/Dual freq. machines (Etracs, CTX, Sov. etc) and/or the CZ's but we all know too that those are a different animal altogether in that they are not the best choice for unmasking/speed but rather are the ultimate in depth in low to moderate trash areas...

Beer
(03-20-2015 10:13 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2015 05:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]There's no doubt the F19 is quite a capable unmasking unit in trash/iron, but how's the depth? One thing I've learned over the years is, depth AND speed very rarely go hand in hand on machines. How far down would you say the VDI is accurate to? Even fairly accurate (like ballpark)?

As much as guys are going crazy over the Racer, I really don't see THAT much difference between IT, and units like the F19's, AT's, F75's, T2's, etc. They're all iron work site machines.

Joe

Joe

we BOTH know that "depth and speed/separation" do not co-exist as an equal!

You're either going to get a machine with depth OR one with speed/separation OR one that has a "fair" amount of both but not crazy/extreme in both...

The F19 has a mix of a fair amount of both - it's not the deepest machine out there but not bad and it's not the fastest machine out there but very good.

One thing I want to add is (and I know YOU know this) but --- when dealing with an "unmasker" type machine like the F19, or Deus, or Racer, or Tejon, etc. etc. you really aren't after "depth" per se anyway - you're looking for a machine that separates good from bad in high trash/iron infested areas and in bad ground.

If you want "depth" = we all know the Kings are the FBS/Dual freq. machines (Etracs, CTX, Sov. etc) and/or the CZ's but we all know too that those are a different animal altogether in that they are not the best choice for unmasking/speed but rather are the ultimate in depth in low to moderate trash areas...

Beer

Yes Beer Thanks for the info, Wayne Happy You know...

The primary reason I asked the depth question was, and I think I speak for a lot of us when I say this, but we're all waiting, hoping for that space-age breakthrough machine that can offer both depth AND speed/unmasking. Is it needed? Not necessarily. We can simply use 2 different machines for the different tasks. Problem solved. However...

It would be DAMN sweet to have both under one hood. Imagine a PI type unit with the speed of an Deus or F19 WITH the accurate VDI capabilities of a Minelab?! I think something like this is very possible, but we're still many years away.

Joe
Great video Wayne, you had a killer of a day . Never found a gold thimble before that was a great find by itself.
(03-19-2015 02:09 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2015 10:49 AM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Dude! Awesome finds! How you liking that detector? It seems pretty good in iron for sure

Thanks, and I like it just fine.... Bobby?

I ran its predecessor (the Gold Bug Pro/DP) for a while but the new and improved version (F19) is much better/faster and a tad deeper too since the V-Break is running on a separate circuit from the disc now VS how the Gold Bug ran it on the same circuit as the disc

I also like the new background light for night hunting

I bought this machine specifically for button hunting while sifting thru iron infested sites...

I have a Deus as my main iron sifter but the 19khz of the Gold Bug/F19/G2 are super hot on tiny brass & gold (a button magnet) so that's why I chose to add it to the tool shed Wink

Beer

Thanks for the response...I've always wanted to try a fisher and have something to compliment my Etrac. I was thinking the new F75, but I feel like I can save a bit of cash and go the F19 route. I see that even though its high kHz..it still hits well on silver coins
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's