Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F19 Test Video - Couple Nice Finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made a vid with my Iphone 6 just to see how it does compared to my GoPro Cam while swinging the F19 at an old dump site.

It does a good job quality wise but the hands free operation of the GP with head mount is a nice feature that is better suited for making these type of vids.

Anyway - just thought I'd share.

HH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBRkv5yOqYA
Nice Video Michigan, Love the thimble.
Thanks for sharing, cool video!
Dude! Awesome finds! How you liking that detector? It seems pretty good in iron for sure
(03-19-2015 10:49 AM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Dude! Awesome finds! How you liking that detector? It seems pretty good in iron for sure

Thanks, and I like it just fine.... Bobby?

I ran its predecessor (the Gold Bug Pro/DP) for a while but the new and improved version (F19) is much better/faster and a tad deeper too since the V-Break is running on a separate circuit from the disc now VS how the Gold Bug ran it on the same circuit as the disc

I also like the new background light for night hunting

I bought this machine specifically for button hunting while sifting thru iron infested sites...

I have a Deus as my main iron sifter but the 19khz of the Gold Bug/F19/G2 are super hot on tiny brass & gold (a button magnet) so that's why I chose to add it to the tool shed Wink

Beer
Had to wait for some free time to watch this in peace Yes

EXCEPTIONAL video, Wayne! The F19 operates VERY much like the AT Gold does with Iron Audio on. That is definitely a kickass machine for heavy trash/iron sites, and you know what you're doing with it Wink The thimble and the insurance tag are KILLER finds!!! When you pulled the thimble up, I said to myself; "That looks gold!", but I wasn't sure if it was due to the coloring of the video. Beautiful piece, and it's even more special because of the inscription. So, now the million dollar question...

There's no doubt the F19 is quite a capable unmasking unit in trash/iron, but how's the depth? One thing I've learned over the years is, depth AND speed very rarely go hand in hand on machines. How far down would you say the VDI is accurate to? Even fairly accurate (like ballpark)?

As much as guys are going crazy over the Racer, I really don't see THAT much difference between IT, and units like the F19's, AT's, F75's, T2's, etc. They're all iron work site machines.

I have a couple of spots that are almost a carbon copy of that place. It's cool because one never knows what's going to come up.

P.S. - I'm with you on the iphone thing. My iphone shoots AWESOME video, but between constantly taking it out, putting it away, trying to keep it clean, hoping the battery doesn't die within 15 minutes (lol), and having to hold it while digging, yes, anything that allows for hands-free filming is LIGHT YEARS better Yes

Joe
(03-19-2015 05:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Had to wait for some free time to watch this in peace Yes

EXCEPTIONAL video, Wayne! The F19 operates VERY much like the AT Gold does with Iron Audio on. That is definitely a kickass machine for heavy trash/iron sites, and you know what you're doing with it Wink The thimble and the insurance tag are KILLER finds!!! When you pulled the thimble up, I said to myself; "That looks gold!", but I wasn't sure if it was due to the coloring of the video. Beautiful piece, and it's even more special because of the inscription. So, now the million dollar question...

There's no doubt the F19 is quite a capable unmasking unit in trash/iron, but how's the depth? One thing I've learned over the years is, depth AND speed very rarely go hand in hand on machines. How far down would you say the VDI is accurate to? Even fairly accurate (like ballpark)?

As much as guys are going crazy over the Racer, I really don't see THAT much difference between IT, and units like the F19's, AT's, F75's, T2's, etc. They're all iron work site machines.

I have a couple of spots that are almost a carbon copy of that place. It's cool because one never knows what's going to come up.

P.S. - I'm with you on the iphone thing. My iphone shoots AWESOME video, but between constantly taking it out, putting it away, trying to keep it clean, hoping the battery doesn't die within 15 minutes (lol), and having to hold it while digging, yes, anything that allows for hands-free filming is LIGHT YEARS better Yes

Joe
The f19 is the most accurate and stable of any fisher I've ran. (Well its little brothers GBP, GB & G2)If it squeaks on a target you will get a solid and accurate tid. I like it way better than the f75 or f70.  I hit one buff and one v nickel in a tot lot way down in the dirt under the gravel at a solid 9. Correct id too. Bill S witnessed it.  Will hit dimes in ground at 8.
(03-19-2015 07:13 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2015 05:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Had to wait for some free time to watch this in peace Yes

Joe
The f19 is the most accurate and stable of any fisher I've ran. (Well its little brothers GBP, GB & G2)If it squeaks on a target you will get a solid and accurate tid. I like it way better than the f75 or f70.  I hit one buff and one v nickel in a tot lot way down in the dirt under the gravel at a solid 9. Correct id too. Bill S witnessed it.  Will hit dimes in ground at 8.

Thanks for the intel, house Yes I had an F75 for about a month a few years back. The most chattery, discombobulated, erratic machine I ever used. About the only place I was able to get no EMI was in the middle of the woods! Further...

You'd pretty much have to dig EVERYTHING beyond 3 or 4", as the VDI was worthless. I was digging down 10" finding rivets, BB's, tiny pieces of foil, etc. A nightmare for a coinshooter. IMO...

It is one of the best & deepest machines ever (with the boost/cache modes), but it's primarily a relic hunting machine, where one is pretty much going to dig everything above iron, and VDI isn't needed. Not that VDI is the Holy Grail, or it's always right, but it's a GREAT tool (if it's dependable) to have in one's arsenal, to go along with tone & depth to make a dig/no dig decision with.

I would've kept mine, and had fun trying to become one with it, but I don't have many heavy iron sites, which is their primary expertise. Depth & the ability to handle moderately bad soil is the key around here.

Joe
(03-19-2015 08:25 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

Thanks for the intel, house Yes I had an F75 for about a month a few years back. The most chattery, discombobulated, erratic machine I ever used. About the only place I was able to get no EMI was in the middle of the woods! Further...

You'd pretty much have to dig EVERYTHING beyond 3 or 4", as the VDI was worthless. I was digging down 10" finding rivets, BB's, tiny pieces of foil, etc. A nightmare for a coinshooter. IMO...

It is one of the best & deepest machines ever (with the boost/cache modes), but it's primarily a relic hunting machine, where one is pretty much going to dig everything above iron, and VDI isn't needed. Not that VDI is the Holy Grail, or it's always right, but it's a GREAT tool (if it's dependable) to have in one's arsenal, to go along with tone & depth to make a dig/no dig decision with.

I would've kept mine, and had fun trying to become one with it, but I don't have many heavy iron sites, which is their primary expertise. Depth & the ability to handle moderately bad soil is the key around here.

Joe

Me and Bill S compared a lot of signals. The f75, f70 couldn't hold a id. We hunted a lot with all of them and gave the nod to the f19.  It's a joy to run. I have some vids on my channel.
(03-19-2015 08:40 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2015 08:25 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

Joe

Me and Bill S compared a lot of signals. The f75, f70 couldn't hold a id. We hunted a lot with all of them and gave the nod to the f19.  It's a joy to run. I have some vids on my channel.

Maybe Wayne will let me take his for a joyride!

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's