Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: DAY 3 2015, BOOYAH BABY!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Skipped Job # 1 and went to Job # 2 and skipped outta there at around noon.

Went to some woods I've been researching and found an old Boy Scout camp.
At least that's what I assume. Found the 39 Merc first. Then found a whole bunch of aluminum scrap foil and buried folded aluminum plates. Knew I had a campsite and just crisscrossed the crap out of it.

Found the five silvers, six wheats, the BSA ring and the Seabees pendant all within a 50 x 50 foot area of the WOODS. That 39 Merc still has mint lustre on it.

That took me about 2 hours. The rest of the time was spent wandering about doing samples where I found another Kennedy half, some clad, 2 more wheats, a ton of junk scrap and what looks like what may be a large cent, although it is completely TOAST!

Altogether was out 5 hours for my third day of being out! Weather was gorgeous, and I even found a little ivory to go with the silver!!!!

Have a great time out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YesYesYes BeerBeerBeer

Ed/ODF
WOW Ed you had a great Day. My Dad was in the Seabees during WWII.Many years ago I found a old Boy scouts camp it kept me going all that summer.
Awesome hunt Ed. I would try a little electrolysis on that big thing.
Wow, very productive day, congrats!
TERRIFIC DAY, ED!!! A man after my own heart with all of that beautiful silver Yes

That Boy Scout ring is kickass. You're beating me by one shiny, so far Happy

You guys make me swell with pride seeing all these great finds. Now I just gotta get out, myself!

Joe
wow! for one day that's incredible! if I get one silver it's a win. congrats...
Wow Ed! Your already making me jealous. I still haven't been able to get out yet. Great finds and great research!
WOW !! Fantastic Day!! Congrats on finding a nice hotspot!!
Wow Ed Awesome finds. Looks like you found a hunting grounds deluxe.
Nice digs Ed! Congratulations on your research paying off.
Terrific day for a coin shooter
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's