Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, My name is Stephen (Pesc) and I am from Texas.  I have heen detecting off and on for 30 plus years and have had a bunch of different detectors.  my first detector was a Whites TR and my current detectors are the Whites MXT and M6.  I guess you can tell, I am a whites fan.  I enjoy hunting old homesites, parks and schools.  I am primarily a coinshooter and love finding any kind of coin.
Welcome aboard Stephen!
Welcome to the forum Stephen.
Hi Stephen...and welcome from Northern New Jersey!
RJ Yes
Welcome Stephen,

I look forward to see3ing and hearing about you hunts and finds. My first detector was a White's XLT. Some thief in Lithuania now owns it.

A water hunter from Florida

Mike
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi Stephen, welcomed to the forum [/font]
Welcome Pesc.
Welcome to the cuckoo's nest, Pesc Tongue

I swung an MXT 300 years ago. Great machine Yes Look forward to seeing some of your coin finds. Make yourself at home & have fun Beer

Joe
(03-20-2015 07:20 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the cuckoo's nest, Pesc Tongue

I swung an MXT 300 years ago. Great machine Yes Look forward to seeing some of your coin finds. Make yourself at home & have fun Beer

Joe

300 years ago?
(03-20-2015 07:51 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2015 07:20 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the cuckoo's nest, Pesc Tongue

Joe

300 years ago?

Geez, you're such a stickler! 298 years ago, to be be exact!

It was the MXT 300, look it up, good machine Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's