Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Freaking March won't settle down for us in the Northeast US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help - I have been online and looking at metal detecting web sites and can stand this month of March ---- I am about to scream!
Ground is good - signal were clear the other day and BAM - another storm and cold wind.....bunch of crap I tell you.....before you know it I will be back at work and can't detect until next week.
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 60 here and I'm actually off work. Can you believe it?
Just a little more snow !!!!! This will soften the ground up for next week.
Go figure, Pittsburg is usually much cooler than NJ.
Get out there if you can
Weather is okay here. Most of the ground is now all thawed and draining off. I'm toast for tomorrow. My truck is getting a new power steering pump installed. But Sunday looks real good. It'll be in the mid forties, but that's nothing. Good luck when you can get out Tony!

Ed/ODF
I had to bring out the sun tan lotion here for my boys during their soccer games.Cool
(03-20-2015 08:44 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Weather is okay here. Most of the ground is now all thawed and draining off. I'm toast for tomorrow. My truck is getting a new power steering pump installed. But Sunday looks real good. It'll be in the mid forties, but that's nothing. Good luck when you can get out Tony!

Ed/ODF

Well they lied again! Now Sunday looks like a HIGH of 29F. That doesn't bother me. But my hands will say, "Go the F home!"
And they get paid good money to say that crazy stuff! Go figure.

We had three inches yeaterday, so today was luckly a melt off with the sun we got in early morning hours.
Maybe by tomorrow late afternoon I can hit a spot before my three day work week hits monday at 7am
This weather is crazy, we are having May weather way too early.
I hope to get out later today even though it is cold and windy.....I am crazy in my wife eyes....she might not be a happy camper when I tell her....

Good luck to all
Reference URL's