Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers #38-40 FTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out on the 15th of March with a few friends to a spot we got permission for to only find that a poacher beat us by a day. There where fresh plugs all over but he did miss a few goodies my friend Luke found. We decided to go back to some lots we have hunted and worked a area that we did not spend much time in. I hit first with a 1951D Rosie. Luke got a Washington right after. Our friend Dobbin is new and still learning his CTX. He keeps digging huge targets and we can not seem to get him to stop. LOL. Besides a few wheats that was all we got that day.
On the 20th of March I went to a house that I have only hunted the front yard and asked about the back and got the go ahead. After about 5 wheat cents and a bunch of memorials I finally hit a 1963D Rosie. Nothing else in that yard and went to another I had permission for. The back yard was small and did not have much but a wheat and some memorials. In the front I got 4 more wheat cents some more memorials and a 1964 Rosie.

[Image: 100_2321_zpsx6690h1l.jpg]
[Image: 100_2325_zpsgn0i65v9.jpg]
[Image: 100_2326_zpsbihnjqsu.jpg]
[Image: 100_2327_zpsobw501np.jpg]
[Image: 100_2329_zps48ggtdem.jpg]
[Image: 100_2332_zpswf8qzdsu.jpg]
[Image: 100_2334_zpssfvqxkmo.jpg]
[Image: 100_2335_zps5dyme500.jpg]
Nice set of hunts Wild!! I love those pics of silver in the hole and can't say enough about how good your pics look. You using your phone as I am, or a camera?

#38 to 40. Wow. I can't even imagine that for this time of year.MuscleClap Great job on the Rosies!YesYesYesBeer And the Wheaties!

Ed/ODF
Great bunch of finds Wild.
Normally I would beware the ides of march, but you did awesome, congrats!
I love the smell of silver in the morning! Nice digs.
Thanks guys. ODF I use a Kodak Zx5 for videoing and taking pictures. It works well as long as there is good lighting.
(03-22-2015 09:43 AM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. ODF I use a Kodak Zx5 for videoing and taking pictures. It works well as long as there is good lighting.

Yes Real sharp pictures.
You've got some great numbers for 2015, and it's still early. Looks like you will be having a triple digit silver year Yes

Joe
(03-22-2015 01:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You've got some great numbers for 2015, and it's still early. Looks like you will be having a triple digit silver year Yes

Joe

Shhhhh don't say that. You will ruin it. Lol.
My goal is a Large cent.
(03-22-2015 06:10 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015 01:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You've got some great numbers for 2015, and it's still early. Looks like you will be having a triple digit silver year Yes

Joe

Shhhhh don't say that. You will ruin it. Lol.
My goal is a Large cent.

The way you're going, you'll get it!
Reference URL's