Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: scouting out my new site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I can say is holy #$#@!! Heres a few pics...
[attachment=516]
[attachment=517]
[attachment=518]

This is only a few of the ruins I saw..lots of old workings too. I only had time to see a small portion of what is there. Ray
Very cool. Good luck to ya.
Holy SITE !!

Man that looks good!!  Keep us posted on that one!
It took awhile to find it...hiked a couple miles, found it back near where I startedSpeechless
I only detected for about an hour....typical carpet of nails...found about 10 pieces of lead, a big rivet and a whatsit...hope to hit the area hard later this week. Ray
Oh, and the ground is hotter than heck..takes some really hot ground to make the AT Pro noisy.
Great  pictures of some incredible spots. I believe you are going to be finding some  incredibly great  stuff . Best of  luck  to you ! YesBeer
Man, that looks like a killer spot, Ray! The AT is known for it's ability to work in the trash, I'm sure it'll help to uncover some masked goodies on your next hunt Wink

Is this the private property spot you got permission to hunt from your customer, or one you found through research?

Joe
Its the spot through the customer...working on his job right now.
Yeah, we're all ears...and eyes. Show us those goodies, Ray!

Joe
Reference URL's