Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Back to a lucky spot for two hours but no oldies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to go back today to that lst lucky spot where I pulled out a silver standing liberty quarter and a wheat cent - both were on edge and only inches away from each other.
Well today I had about two hours in the late afternoon to early evening and made a mad dash for that spot.
I did make one change on my detector - I ran the sensitivity on AUTO. That is what it was on when I found the two oldies last time - today I belive it helped me get all of these coins -
Covered fuel for sure Tony. I went out today without even a stinkin Lincoln. I would have posted but it would have been Day 5 2015 "NOTHING!" But I did get a good look at the river crossings and some ideas on where to go next, so it wasn't a big waste and I got a good workout and some fresh air, even though it was 28F.
Hey Tony at least you got out today. Nickel's are a great sign's as you know.
Nice haul, congrats!
Thanks -

I love digging nickels and I love that river crossing too. It's looks inviting for sure!
Nice bunch of coins
Thanks Mike, I was able to get out again today and got lucky again.

I'll post laterr to busy with other stuff right now
Nice haul of coinage Wink

Beer
I almost always run on auto, Tony. Unless the ground is super clean of junk, it just operates smoother for me, without a lot of ticks, blips & blops, that make it difficult for me to hear the fainter signals. That being said, I normally try to use manual first, if doable, but it's normally too noisy.

Joe
Good to know - it might become my new mode
Reference URL's