Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Went out today March 24th one silver and one badge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hit the road again and it was a tad warmer then yesterday but still cold by 5pm.

I was able to squeak out a 1952D Roosevelt dime and five wheat cents along with a Junior Deputy Sheeriff badge. I didn't post the other clad and junk itmes.
Seems like you're back in the Zone again Tony! WTG! Yes
Nice! Bigtony
Congrats, nice badge!
I enjoyed the hunt yesterday but so far I am not coming close to the cool stuff that has been posted here on this site. I need to find the time to get out to some researched sites that will take some driving to get too.
But for now I am content just getting out after all I am only a coin shooter and my favorite coin to find is a US Quarter - they add up fast - they help with gas, tolls and battery purchases - then I also consider it my second job - yeah - I work for the US Mint - low pay but after I recyucle their coinage I feel good and it makes them at the US MInt very happy.
That brings me to another topic maybe for a new post later after my afternoon coin shooting hunt!
Good luck to all!
Congrats on the silver! That badge is cool!
Thanks Wilddigger, it was a cool find -

The machine and I were expecting a quarter but we were both surprised!
Nice looking badge . Items like that are always neat to find,
Thanks BulletBob - I have been wondering if you found the time to get back to your 6 silver coin area?
(03-26-2015 02:35 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks BulletBob - I have been wondering if you found the time to get back to your 6 silver coin area?

Went back found 2 more silver both Rosies. But found a new spot and found the 1786 NJ Copper I posted under My First here on the forum .
Reference URL's