Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anyone eatch the X-FIles when they were on TV or in the movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to let some folks know who watched the X-Files - SciFi FBI tales know. The original show lasted about 9 or 10 years -
I thiink they made two movies but I could be wrong -

Anyway I heard today that the show is coming back with both Scully and Moulder - I can't wait - great conspirancy SciFi with FBI types and governent cover ups -----too funny right?

Governent covering up Aliens!
I may have to turn the cable back on!!!!!
Good to hear!
I liked the X-Files!! I 'm looking forward to the 6 show "event" they have been talking about.
So far they are saying that they are going to make 6 new episodes. THe internet doesn't say when they will start this new series or where it will begin.
But I'll just have to wait and see what they have to offer becasue there is not many good TV shows these days
Yeah we used to watch that a long time ago. My little brother loved that show. I think I'm gonna have to watch it.
You know I was just thinking about that show and I realized that didn't watch it from the begining. I probably started after a few seasons but then I slowly became hook on it - I guess when something gets your interests and is a good piece of work - things fall into place, and you love the results.
My wife and I watch Person of Interest - we love it - we don't always agree on what to watch but that is one show we do both enjoy.
Reference URL's