Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Site Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gil & I have been working the past few days on implementing many site changes. If you guys see anything different, nothing is wrong, we're simply doing an overhaul/facelift of the site, in general.

We'll be working mainly offline for the next few days on various tasks, so I will not be on here much. If there are any technical issues you encounter due to the changes, or someone needs to reach us, please do so via PM or email.

Joe
Looking forward to the upgrades, thanks Joe and Gil!
Okay! I keep an eye out!! Chuckle
I received an email replay from one of the postings that I subscribe to but the messge was all garbled up. No big deal - I just thought it was strange to see and now I understand why I recieved it. If it happens again I'll let you know
Haven't sleep in about 37 hours fellas so gonna keep this brief...

We've removed both the top poster, as well as the top referrer dashboards. We needed them previously to track activity for contests & promotions, but there is now an easier way for us to monitor those stats, so, they're gone. Not needed.

In the coming weeks, there will be many changes. Everything that isn't necessary will be pulled from the website. If it doesn't add value to the community, it's simply taking up space.

We've added a social sharing bar at the top of the 1st post of every thread. If you're reading a thread which you like, and want to share it with the rest of the world, you can now do so. Simply click the appropriate button, and that post (the 1st in the thread) can be shared on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. *You need to have an account for whichever button you click to share on that specific platform*

That's all for now. Again, things might look different in the coming weeks, but nothing is wrong. If the site should temporarily go offline, just try to log in again and it should work.

Joe
"We don't need no stinking badges" or should I say counters - keep up the good work the site is working great - thanks for the update
I sent you a PM asking about the classifieds - maybe a sort or something to list either the open or closed items separately or combined.
Thanks
Reference URL's