Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Displays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Folks,

Show how you display some of your finds !

Here I will start with how I display the Dog tags/tax  I have founded over the years

Earliest is a 1902 Dog tax, from Monclair NJ
[attachment=524][attachment=525]
Nice display board. I have found two dog tags. One from GA and one from VA. I live in PA.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, Bob, but, I normally just keep my finds in these fishing tackle boxes. I have many of them, lol. Easy, neat & saves space...so it keeps the Mrs. from yelling at me about having my "junk" all over the place Tongue However, you HAVE inspired me! Next rainy non-detecting day, think I'll put together a little something to show-off my better finds. A fun project!

Joe
A Few Different thing I have done over the years.  They get moved around from time to time to create a different look.

I have a few more but you get the idea!!
Holy crappers, Ron!!! That is QUITE a collection! My mouth almost hit the floor when I opened your post. Tons of bullets, buckles, just an amazing assortment. Beautiful displaying of the pieces, too Wink For once, I think I'm speechless.

Joe
Nice museum Ron!!
GREAT DISPLAY Ron, always nice to see how others display their finds. Your display, I hope will have other members thinking about how to display their finds and show us all !!!!!
(08-07-2013 05:13 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Nice display board.  I have found two dog tags.  One from GA and one from VA.  I live in PA.

Really cool idea! Like NJDigger a lot of my finds are in a metal Electrical Kit box, but I keep my coins, tokens and charms in a binder with coin collector sleeves.
Reference URL's