Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Heyo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AH! I'm back after a long hiatus! the past several months have been incredibly busy for me; getting married, moving to canada, paper work, more paper work, health issues (not my own), CRAZINESS I tell you! .. that and the ground has been frozen under 3 feet of snow Sad  I cant tell you guys how antsy I am for the ground to thaw.

In the mean time, let me show you what my hubby made for me!

on the left is canadian coins, the quarters at the bottom have his parents birth years, the coin above that has his birth year. On the right is american coins, the quarters at the bottom have my parents birth years, and the coin above has my birth year. the coin at the top is a 10$ 2014 canadian coin.. .10/14 is the month and year we were married..  I think thats pretty cool
Great story, must be a sign of what to come !!
Nice Gift!!! Happy Days and Good Luck to you both.
Wow, very good story and a nice way to remember it all.
That's a very special gift from your husband. I'm sure you will treasure it always!!
Jayie, those coins are special, thanks for sharing. I know its cold in Canada but one guy who posts on another site goes ourt detecting on sledding hils and he does well. Here in New Jersey I have not seen that many coins on a sledding hill where I live.
Maybe where you are they lose those two or three dollar coins while out in the snow
Welcome back and very cool display!! Very Creative!!
Reference URL's