Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F19 Scores Again ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back to the old trusty Brothel/hotel, Gen store and Blacksmith shop site (40 acres) yesterday afternoon (the place I found the 1853 Gold Dollar last fall)!

But this time around I hunted a different area of the site (north/east end where the blacksmith shop sat) and I did fairly well ;-)

F19, 0 disc, V Break = 29, iron vol = 10 (quiets the small iron/nails down a bit) and sens running wide open...

[Image: f19dgs_zpszbd3iw2v.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20001_zpse6we3kbj.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20003_zpsnfdsunri.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20004_zpsqbqbwf5d.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20005_zpsq9mzycgx.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20006_zpsxqvxgilx.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20009_zpsvouw0opo.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20008_zpsxdeeujmq.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20002_zpscn47eg6o.jpg]

[Image: f19dgs%20007_zps35tbczuc.jpg]
very nice! Happy
Cool finds, congrats!
Cool digs for sure. Is that an Indian head penny or a large cent? I couldn't tell by the photo. Beside the gold dollar what is your second favorite find from that site?
Another nice grouping of finds Wayne!! That F19 is doing pretty good.
Nice Digs--large cents are way cool!!

A few nice relics mixed in makes for a great hunt!!
Nice finds.
Cool Wayne! Mine arrived today. But slammed with work,not sure when I can get out,lol. Looks cool sitting in my officeTongue. It seems like the f-19 is heavier duty...more solid...than my gb pro. Control box looks bigger too....but to tired to  ho to garage and compare . Sorry to ramble/hijack. Ray
(03-27-2015 05:19 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Cool digs for sure. Is that an Indian head penny or a large cent? I couldn't tell by the photo. Beside the gold dollar what is your second favorite find from that site?

Large Cent Tony...

Besides the gold dollar??

Hmmm tough one!

I found an Injun in really REALLY nice condition (1870 something) that books at around $200 (that's more than the gold dollars value due to the hole in it)

and

one of the oldest Seated Dimes I've ever found too (1844)

those are some of them -- also found a couple 2 Cent pieces that are nice - one's really nice

Beer

Thanks everyone!
Nice finds and a large to boot !!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's