Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi from...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the other side of the planet, West Australia to be exact. Swing a Whites Mxt and a ML Excalibur for about eight or nine years with reasonable success and a lot of pleasure.

Happy to be on the TC forum,
Guns.
Welcome Gunsondeck ,I'm looking forward to seeing your finds  from the land down under . Yes  Yes
Welcome Guns!! 

AUSTRALIA!!  One day I would love to visit and hunt for gold in the land down under!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Welcome!! I've always been intrigued by Australia, and hope to visit someday. My perception of the Aussies, is yall are the way we used to be...stand up, no crybaby get it done type folks. Ray
Welcome, Guns! Glad to have some new blood from outside the US here Wink 
Help spread the word about the forum & classifieds site. You can buy, sell & trade in Australia, too!

Looking forward to seeing some great Aussie finds Beer

P.S. - Now that you're here, maybe you can finally tell me what a Vegamite sandwich is? Tongue

Joe
Welcome to the forum mate.
(08-09-2013 12:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Guns! Glad to have some new blood from outside the US here Wink 
Help spread the word about the forum & classifieds site. You can buy, sell & trade in Australia, too!

Looking forward to seeing some great Aussie finds Beer

P.S. - Now that you're here, maybe you can finally tell me what a Vegamite sandwich is? Tongue

Joe

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Joe... ah yes Vegemite!  Well from what I can gather, after WW2 it was found that young children had a lack of vitamin B in their diets, so as the British had their "Marmite" which is a vegetable extract, we came up with "Vegemite" which is a yeast extract.
Now its not for everybody and definately is an aquired taste, but for young growing infants a little dabbed on some buttered toast is better than getting them hooked on sugary cereals and sandwich spreads.
Its been known that some Trainers give it to their horses before a major race and have won... (i guess if you believe in anything it must be true)

re Guns.
Welcome , can't wait to see your finds
Reference URL's