Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers #40 - #43 and ones big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out last friday, to my new favorite spot,went by my self for three hours. Found a 44-s merc, 46-s rosie and a 1959-d Franklin, found 8 wheats - oldest a 41-s, cool designed copper plate, wing from an old car hood ornament. got out for two hours on monday with my friend geoff, found a sterling ring,40 merc, 37-d and 49-s wheats. thanks for lookin!
GREAT Catch on the FRANKLIN bro!! And all the rest of the silvers! YesYesYes

Man you're gonna break your record!!! It's been a bust here the last few days but I'm limited on time for the hunt. Last three days have been ZILCH but only 1.5 hours max. I can't even get 1/2 mile into the woods before I have to turn back.

You're KILLING it Leo!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Very nice finds. Nice to see Big Ben make a appearance.
BIG Silver, way to go Leo. Like the copper plate also.
Great stuff. The Franklin is a beauty.
Nice, some good stuff there, congrats!
I love big coins - very cool indeed, congratulatons on your digs!
Leo those are some awesome finds. ENVY abounds here in H Town. It's incredible how many silvers you find.
Thanks kajun, hope you have seen some of my old T.V.shows onYouTube, going on 33 years detecting and still love it!
Leo I haven't been detecting very long. I'm envious that guys like you know where to find the kind of finds you do. I belong to a metal detecting club but I've found that the other members won't share any info.

I absolutely love the hobby. I've had a few cool finds but my biggest problem is finding places to hunt that would give up the kind of finds that you are able to bring in. I will check out your videos maybe I can learn something.

How much is experience and how much is machine ? I think experience trumps machine 90-10.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's