Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New minelab E trac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I came across a website today that is actually selling brand new e tracks for $1119.00 first time I've seen the package this low. Think it's legit?
I don't know. What is the website?
Appears that the lowest advertised price allowed by Minelab is $1549

So if someone is advertising under that price, then they are either a EX minelab dealer with left over inventory they are trying to move or they are going against Minelab policy.

As previously asked, what is the website? Hard to evaluate without all the info.

Thanks
Uhhhh.... they could be knock off's too! Minelab had a big problem with that. I'd research that kind of price and the dealers rep pretty close before I went all in.

Ed/ODF
I bought mine 4 years ago out of an Arizona relic/dealer shop for 1200 on ebay so it's very possible. Friend of mine bought his CTX out of a different place in Arizona with the small extra coil for 1900 which was still 500 below MSRP. I would definitely check it out first , BBB and all that stuff if possible , maybe even a phone call. If you can't generate a phone number and a conversation through an e-mail then I would probably punt. A quick talk can tell you a lot about who/what your dealing with.
Well I guess it was a typo on their part because the price has since changed back to $1549. The price was on a site called usa detectors. Sorry for the wasted time guys. Thanks for the replies.
I'm thinking knock off's too.
Thanks fior the info anyway - it's good we communicater and help eachother
Reference URL's