Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Heads up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I mentioned a couple of weeks back, Gil & I have been working on a sizable redevelopment of the community. There are going to be some really neat features going live soon.

One of them, which you'll notice towards the bottom of the screen, is a monthly awards program. I'll be choosing recipients for the following 3 categories to start (more coming later): "Most Helpful Post", "Most Unique Find" & "Most Valuable Member". For the first 2 categories, we will prominently display your avatar, along with linking it to the appropriate post. For the 3rd category, we will also display your avatar, as well as linking it to your profile page. It's our way of giving back to the members, as well as a recognition of your time & community input.

There are many more changes coming, and I believe it will all enhance what is already a great place.

On a separate note, I got a PM from a member a few days ago, asking "where have you been?". To which I replied, "Here, same as always". I still pop in once or twice a day to remedy any issues and to see what's up in general, but with all of the work Gil & I having been doing, that's even been tough. Couple that with detecting season being upon us, and I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Also...

Sorry to say, but I've been seriously neglecting my duties on the classifieds site. Even though both sites are under the same umbrella, they are in fact 2 separate entities, with both requiring an enormous amount of labor. So, gotta start grinding it out over there, too.

Aside from what I think is a terrific site, even more importantly, our members are the best. We have a strong nucleus here, and you guys are what this place is all about.

Keep plugging away! Once I finish up my chores I'll be back to play. The best is yet to come Happy

Joe
A man of few words! Great job Joe!!!! YesYesYes
Hey Joe. Good to see you post. I was gettin worried. I just noticed the 3 monthly awards thing. That sounds pretty cool.
Joe you and Gil are doing some great things it sounds like. But don't going running around like a chicken with its head cut off, take a break and get out . Thanks to you both for all your hard work.
Yes Can't wait!
Glad to be a part of this site.
Yeah Joe you and Gil are doing a good job, now get out for some detecting
Reference URL's