Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First time out in a long time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got out today been busy with work and a nagging back problem. Couldn't resist old house from 1890 across the street from me. There tearing it down in a month and I was trying to get permission to hunt it. Today, the owner was there so I asked him. He said sure ,were tearing down soon.I went for an hour befor dark and found a few goodies! A pocket spill with 1907 Indian, 1912 barber dime and three wheats! I also found about 10 other wheats plus usual clad.Going back tomorrow to do back yard. Happy hunting!
Good stuff. I bet they kept the older coins out back.
This house has two side yards an a big back yard. Found most coins on side yard. Hard digging big pines with lots of roots. I was picking n choosing signals cause I was running out of daylight. Tomorrow I'm going back n spend some time there. Funny thing is house is in great shape has some nice Victorian details, but this builder is tearing it down to put two new houses on property!!!
Flukenut65 detect the heck out of that place before they rebuilt!!!!
Yeah hurry up and dig.
Awesome, good luck in the backyard!
Flukenut65, you are one lucky amigo! Get back there and have some fun - no worries about digging - go for it
Nice Job!!

Private yards can be a great spot to get old coins!!
Fabulous catch on the IH and the Barber Dime!! I agree. Detect the place to the nth degree.
Good luck tomorrow. A lot of potential from an old house like that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's