Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big Silver & Doodads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-05-2015 09:10 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Deathray - so the holes on top and side are for a steam pump attacment? Then it would be a dildo from turn of the century!

You guys are something. I'm working my ass off to build a community of substance & value, and this crap gets mentioned?! I'm no prude, watch my videos, I curse like a sailor and shoot from the hip. But there's a difference between salty language and egregiously crude behavior. I don't censor posts, so this stays put, but I'd be embarrassed if I ever brought this up in an open forum. Would any of you have the balls to post this garbage on another detecting community? I'm guessing no. And until you can grow a pair and prove otherwise, and provide proof of the live post, don't do it here, either!
(04-05-2015 10:23 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2015 09:10 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Deathray - so the holes on top and side are for a steam pump attacment? Then it would be a dildo from turn of the century!

You guys are something. I'm working my ass off to build a community of substance & value, and this crap gets mentioned?! I'm no prude, watch my videos, I curse like a sailor and shoot from the hip. But there's a difference between salty language and egregiously crude behavior. I don't censor posts, so this stays put, but I'd be embarrassed if I ever brought this up in an open forum. Would any of you have the balls to post this garbage on another detecting community? I'm guessing no. And until you can grow a pair and prove otherwise, and provide proof of the live post, don't do it here, either!
+1 Joe!
Way to go Joe, your HOTTTTT !! And your first few were right in the plug great pinpointing. What I could find out about APOLLO SILVER CO - New York
Succeeded by Bernard Rice's Sons before 1899. Now owned by Garden Silver Co.
Ok, way to go Joe! You are HOTTT is right,

We all should play by yopur rules, right on brother!
Nice haul of silver there Joe!

Cool relics too Yes

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's