Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1st Silver ring of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, today I was out in this - shall I say winter weather? 40 degrees and cold wind with some rain here and there - damp day....
I hit an old school site for the second time - there is an area along the school yard that I had hit with another detector a very long time ago.
I pulled out two wheat cents but they were so deep the dates were gonzo....
I left for the sledding hill site and wasn't getting any thing old so I left....on the way back to the car as I was walking up the small hill I get a high tone that sounded like a good keeper.....out of the dirt is this little silver ring with inlaid black triangles.
Small but it is a silver ring - so it goes....
Good luck to all!
Good job Tony. You could have worse days. I get a kick out of you northern gents. It's like right of passage to find something old. Down here we're just happy to find something. LOL
Nice find Tony. Love those rings. Gerry
Way to go there Tony. Rings are always fun to find.
Nice catch Tony!! I love the rings! Makes me smile as much as silver coin!
Thanks all who posted replies.

Kajunman, maybe us Northern Gents are spoiled! We dream due to watching too many uTube videos!
Nice find tony! Rings are always good
Nice Beer
Nice ring-a-ding, Tony Yes It's warmed up quite a bit here, should be in the 70's next week!

Joe
Reference URL's