Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: had to finally get my first hunt in and already got a heartbreaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had to get out. Couldnt take it anymore...the weather is crappy, but I needed to get my first hunt in. Decided to hit an area not too far away where an old foundation is. Ive been there a few times and never really found anything. Still thought what the heck. First signal I got was a 1919 wheat penny...great way to start the year. Second signal not 5 feet away was a Merc Dime....when I saw the year I got really excited...1916! My heart was racing and I flipped it over and not surprisingly..its a plain date. But man is it on good shape and im just excited that I got silver within a couple minutes of bein there. Not much happened after that...it started raining so I decided to not risk it already and left. Got a 1945 wheatie on my way out.
That is a great start!! Congrats on the keepers! Those 16's always get the heart going a bit!
Great finds. Even without the D.
That is a great way to start the season!!! Man, that 16 is in beautiful condition!! Congrats!!
First silver for the year and in your first hunt . Great way to start the year.
Thanks guys...it was great to get out for sure
Hello Dangitbobby, you just missed by a stupid letter "D".....but still a cool find!
Congratulations
Reference URL's