Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Is there an option to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
return to the overall forum you were viewing AFTER making a post on someones thread instead of returning back to that same thread?

I mean - - say I'm browsing "Todays finds" and decide to click on/read a topic in that forum area and then make a post to that persons finds thread

is there a way to set my settings so that I return back to "todays finds" instead of back to the same thread that I just posted in?

It's a pain in the xxx returning there - then - having to scroll back up, click on "forum" which takes you back to the choice of ALL areas and then having to click on "Today's finds" again just to see/read the next thread/etc and then have to repeat the process over and over!

Other forums give you the choice of where you'd like to return to (ie) the same thread, the same area (like Todays finds) or the main page showing all thread areas.

Wondering
We don't have this option here. Other forum softwares may work differently hand have different options.
Anyway, you can use the top navigation links (some people call them "Breadcrumbs") to go back to the forum you were visiting. There is a hierarchy of the page you are viewing.

For example, let's say you just posted a reply on the 1st Silver ring of 2015 thread. You will be redirected to that same thread after your reply.

But, on the top, you will see this:

[attachment=5715]

You are able to click on all the parent forums of the thread you are viewing.
For instance, if you click on Show & Tell, you will see that forum right away.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Gilden

at least it cuts one of the steps out! lol
I use that option because I felt the same way about moving about

I tired it one day and that is what i havesd used since then
Reference URL's