Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: gotta change my shorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Out hiking around today. While standing at the edge of a 20 foot drop,trying to figure out how to get around,damn rattlesnake goes off!Pretty sure I screamed like a little girl,as I jumped,ran and messed my shorts at same time. Was wearing snake gaiters,but he was a big dude,& didnt want to test them out...probably made in China. See how well he blends in.
[attachment=5721]
Oh HELL no!

No
Damn, dude! To think my boss keeps those things as pets.
I used to catch them when I was younger...now I hate em. And today was last straw...buying that little NA firearms "black Widow" ..put some snake shot in it,get some target practice. Payback is a bitch Joe Noshoulders!
Boy am I glad we don't have those suckers around here. I'd be dead by now for sure.
Man Ray, he just blends in with the shadows. You could have just stepped on him and it'd been too late. Thank God you are OK!
Snake shot ,,,what ---- you from New York City????!!!!!!!
Shoot Ray , make him strike at a stick then grab the tail and snap his head off like the end of a whip ,,,just don't let it stick in your neck on the recoil................
Damm, that's way too close for comfort, glad you didn't have to put those gaiters to the test!
These nice warm days are a major wake-up call for them buzztails-stay safe.
How did you snap a picture while running, screaming, and crapping? There's one reason for me to avoid gold fever.
Well ,you notice its not a close up Will? After my heart slowed down,had to go see what the hell just scared me,lol. He was loud as hell,but still couldnt see it,till he moved to a striking pose...thats when I got the pic..from about 8 feet away,lol.Most the time they are pretty chill...I usually gotta mess with them to get them to rattle...this one was a dick!
Dang, I had to check mine too after seeing the picture!

He is huge!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's