Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Even though I was tired I went detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, even though I was tired after baby sitting I went out - I just couldn't decide where. So I ended up near a sledding hill (not on it but very close to it) where I found the two merc's last week. Being tired I used the small coil and siad that I'll just relaxed.

I was amazed at the separation and ground moisture that I was getting today. I feel this is the main reason why I did so well (no brag just happy).

I was so lucky to pull out three mercury dimes 24, 39 and a 44 along with 11 wheat cents (1914 and 17 were the oldest) in between the trash, OMG the pull tab and foil was all over the place.
One target (and you will see the photo) gave me a merc a wheat cent and a huge pull tab with the round bottle cap.....I was stunned when they all came out of the same hole. Good luck out there everyone!
Nice haul Tony. Those smaller coils are great. I'll be detecting on Thurs in a very trashy area and will have the 8 or 6" on my SE PRO. They're also great to hunt with on hills because they are lighter and are easy on the arms. Gerry
HOLY CRAP TONY! YesYesYes You're making me jealous!!! GREAT HUNT!!!
Nice haul Tony!!
The combo of small coil and relaxed worked out well. Being tired you probably worked the area a bit slower and worked between the junk!! Great job!
Cool trifecta of silver Yes

Looks like a spot worth a 2nd try Wink

Beer
Awesome Tony. Congrats. A smiling kind of day.
Ed, these three silvers make it 11 YTD, where you are at 17, right?

Yeah, probably being tired and all made me move slower which is good thing to do in trash, still surprised though.

Good luck Gerry F on this Thursday
Nice digs.
Congratulations Tony on the three lovely ladies.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's