Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beautiful day - glad I went out to kill two hours!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, it was a beautiful day here in good ole NJ. You needed a jacket but not a big deal. I found out late last night that I would have to babysit tomorrow so - I had to get out after doctor visit and stores.
I was lucky enough to get two silver dimes, 1948 and a 1942S - also found a religous medal that rang up as a high tone but it not marked as silver. No brag just glad I was lucky today and was able to post some of my finds.
I can't wait to get a test kit with my coins. This site is cool - post and you paid with internet coins......I also need a new pouch because mine is very worn out.

Good luck to all who get out!
Very NICE Tony! Very, very nice! You're catching up quick. Love that 42S. Rarity around these parts.

Ed/ODF
ODF\Ed, yeah they are tough to find on the east coast too.
No brag but I feel I am havinvg a really good spring, probably my best to date.
One can only hope that it continues but if not I'll take what I get
Nice job Tony. Amazing that you keep pulling so many great finds.
Congrat Tony your Hot !!
Thanks Kajunman and Bullettbob, I am behind other folks on this forum but I am real happy I have been this lucky so far this spring
Nice haul Tony. Anyday where there's silver is a good day. I was out yesterday too in the beautiful weather but had to cut it short. Only found one wheat and the usual clad stuff.
Good job!
Reference URL's