Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: RARE Gold Rush Ship buckle!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW !! I was pretty excited to see this one!! Our first! We have been on a Buckle Roll!!

Hello Ron, that is a terrific find! Congrartulations - it looks like it's in great condition too. What time period would you say that is from? 1800's?
That is wonderful. To find it in such great condition is a major bonus. Congrats.
God Almighty dude! Friggin crazy!  So badass man!!!
Hail Hail to Ron the Buckle King Congrartulations !!!!!
(04-17-2015 07:54 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Ron, that is a terrific find! Congrartulations - it looks like it's in great condition too. What time period would you say that is from? 1800's?

Hey big T,

Most of what we find is goldrush and those buckles are goldrush specific. So that puts them 1850-1855 or so
Oh Boy!  Holy Grail number 2 !
Now you just need the  Eureka,State Seal Buckle or the Fireman's Pumper to complete a major buckle trifecta.
Your almost running out of BIG GAME
Congrats!
Ron,
Awesome finds and great video!
You probably have secrets you want to keep. But, I'm curious as to how you were able to unfold that buckle without any visible damage? Heat?

Thanks!
(04-17-2015 05:07 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ron,
Awesome finds and great video!
You probably have secrets you want to keep. But, I'm curious as to how you were able to unfold that buckle without any visible damage? Heat?

Thanks!

I hate flame!! But a little heat from a heat gun to avoid patina damage and a lot of luck!!
Awesome man. That's a great buckle. And another great video of course.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's