Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I love these Treasure stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have to say it again - I love these treasure stories - of course it was a terrible thing that happened to the people at the time but the recovery is what we are all about these days!

Maybe this type of company is will hire me?

http://gcaptain.com/silver-coins-worth-5...cation=ufi

Enjoy the story as I did!
You and Bob picked up on the same story! Love the post. 100 tons is a potential haul of 3.2 million ounces of silver if they can get it all. Part of that 1.6 TRILLION ounces I mentioned that's unaccounted for somewhere in a different post.

If my calculations are correct, the total value of this find is well over $52,000,000.00!

So I could understand why they kept the lid on for this short period of time. Some of those coins may have real numismatic value and jump that estimate up by quite a bit.

Great post Bob & Tony.

It's out there! GO GET IT!!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Hello ODF\Ed, I have to say that 1.6 trillion of anything is a hell of a lot! Man - that is mind blowing - I can't even imagine what it would take to store that kind of silver - an airplane hanger - the Empire State building or maybe the Great Pyramid at Giza? it's an insane amount anyways!
Reference URL's