Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: haha,you just never know!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK...I have lived in my house for 10 years now. Got a couple acres. House was built in 1991. There is a seasonal creek in the back,and I have panned out small flycrap gold. Anyway,besides the obvious creek,theres no signs to make me swing a detector. Well on Easter,my 5 year old nephew was here...I had buried some clad prior..I said,lets go treasure hunting! Well,I created a monster. He was over yesterday,and of course,wanted to treasure hunt. So I gave him my old Silver Umax,and we found a couple pennys we missed. Then he wanted to try by the stream...I didnt bury any coins there...but pretty soon he digs up chunks of old zinc flashing with square nails!!huh?
So I told my son tonight,and right after dinner,he starts detecting...and pulls up a piece of old wood burning stove. Ok,its on! He with the AT pro, me with the f19...I dug a couple Henry shells,and my boy (who is detecting in the dark right now,lol) got a wheat penny,and an old buckle. Looks like I got a new site,lol!
[attachment=5765]
[attachment=5766]
Congrats on the new site.

It's kind of like when you pull up to a new site everyone walks far away from the truck to hunt. And then on the way back they find great targets all around the car! Happy

Good luck with the new site
Gotta be a piece of silver laying around there somewhere Ray Wink
Ha! And right out your backdoor! Good luck Ray!
Aint that the truth Ron. Yes Wayne,sure there is,hidden in the nails.
Cool. When you don't have much time you can just go out back for awhile. When's the little dude coming over again?
Hey Ray
That's great, now when you can't get away but just gotta swing, you have a place for a quick hunt! And you might even turn up something pretty cool.
I agree - you never know what will be there! Cools finds - I hope there are more!
Good luck
Caprock...that is one SWEEET button you got there!
Well I guess something was there. Lol. Congrats
Reference URL's