Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Where is our Fearless Leader!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe = you get mugged Bandit !?

Did you go on vacation or something?

Did I miss something!?

Haven't seen you/him around or posting or anything lately??
Agree. Where the flock are you?
Off to never never land.
He better have 21 silvers by now or he's a slacker!
missing in cyber space? Maybe his computer is broke
Still here guys these site updates have been nothing short of a nightmare, which is putting it mildly. We may even need to switch to a different forum software package, as this one is very "buggy". We're trying to patch things up, but that's just a band-aid and could have long term effects on the site (outages, slow loading times, etc).

I've been checking in once or twice a day but I'm overwhelmed between the site maintenance work, hunting & real job. There are some more new features going up very soon. Couple more tasks to handle and I'll hopefully be more active beginning the next week or so.

Btw, yes, I'm aware that the site was down a few times last week, as some of you PM'd me. It's stemming from the updates, and isn't anything to worry about. If it happens again (and it might), should only be down for a few minutes at the worst. Just keep refreshing the site and it'll pop back up.

Joe
Good to hear! Don't over do it. Rome wasn't built in a day!
Oh so that is the reason why no April contest or sale prices on some of the items in inventory!
Usually Spring sales start right about now to get folks ready for traveling and great detecting season!
Reference URL's