Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bad Attitude! And I like it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm taking the day off today and tomorrow. I've been out in the crappy weather all week. When I got into Strongsville Wednesday morning it was snowing. We all froze our asses off and got the job done regardless. I'm tired as hell. In the middle of doing laundry and am contemplating making some chili this afternoon or maybe tomorrow.

Don't call me, I'll call you!
Alright I'll be over for a bowl. Been outside all day for baseball parade and game.
Hello ODF\Ed, yeah the weather is the pits lately. Not big on chilli but hey that's me...enjoy it and relax - you deserve it
(04-25-2015 03:53 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I'll be over for a bowl. Been outside all day for baseball parade and game.

I'll make it tomorrow. Just awoke from a 4 hour nap. I'll take a picture of a bowl when it's done so you can see what real chili looks like!Chuckle

Ed/ODF
ODF\Ed, I guess we are lucky that they don't have smell a vision posting on the internet yet! Good luck with the new batch of chilli
(04-25-2015 09:38 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ODF\Ed, I guess we are lucky that they don't have smell a vision posting on the internet yet! Good luck with the new batch of chilli

I discovered something last year. Tabasco Brand Chipotle bottled sauce. With a touch of sugar and 3 tablespoons of that sauce and the right onions and diced seasoned tomatoes; saltines and butter are the PERFECT mix with a glass of milk to cool the palate. It's a killer recipe!
Hello ODF\Ed, giving away cooking tips now! Thanks for the recipe!
Oh yeah Ed. That Tabasco chipotle sauce is awesome. I haven't tried it in chili. Sounds great.
(04-26-2015 02:08 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah Ed. That Tabasco chipotle sauce is awesome. I haven't tried it in chili. Sounds great.

I call it Sweet Smoky Hot Chili. It's a favorite up here for us. Whole pot disappears in 2 days!!! LOL.
ODF would that be beef chili or venison chili ? Either way sounds good.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's