Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: This is why detecting gets banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the lake by my house to catch dome bass. Friggin craters everywhere...with a can or tab next to each one. Hope I catch this asshole.
[attachment=5779]
[attachment=5780]
Man Ray, what a shame! Hope you find them. They need a talkin to!
Hey - why cover the holes back in = that's extra work man!

Shit - it was bad enough I had to dig the F'ing holes but now you want me to fill em in too!?

Wasntme
Hello Deathray, I hope you use your Deathray on the dude!
Leaving the holes uncovered in those types of areas doesn't bother me that much except it probably means the culprit does the same where it really does make a difference---leaving the trash behind is what really kind of torches me. If you're next to the shore the first breeze with some wave action will most likely fill in the holes but the next detectorist will have to deal with the same trash,,,,what goes around...........

I hunt old dumps quite a bit and I even fill the holes there,,,haphazardly I must admit , but it is a dump after all. However I take the trash out as it's mostly brass and copper and recycles. If you see the culprit in action , instead of confronting him , pretend you're fishing and trip in one in of his pock marks and act like you break your arm or something. If they don't show any remorse or concern then you can proceed to pound on them!!
Try to get the bastard on video.
(04-26-2015 07:08 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]Try to get the bastard on video.

I agree with Gerry.
Reference URL's