Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some Wheat Cents and a half of silver ring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I had to get out Friday late afternoon to just relax. I know I am addicted to this crazy hobby but it does take away stress and that is a good thing.
I tried hard to pull up a silver coin but that didn't happen. I did find 7 wheat cents (Two together sounded like a silver coin) and I dug for about ten minutes in one hole looking for what I truly believed was a silver coin - that turned out to be a half of a silver ring, thank God for my pin pointer - it was really difficult to locate this little baby.
Good luck to all of the crazy detectorists out there -
Any day out is a good day in my mind. And silver is silver still worth the cash.
Hello Bullettbob guy, yeah I agree - getting out is always good for me! I am definitely addicted to this hobby. Someone said to me there is a low ROI (return on investment) for this hobby.... so I said then just look for gold rings and that will change.....he didn't want to hear that one - he probably will be selling his detector after the club hunt this year ....no that can't happen right?
Whatever you find Tony is a "find". Just remember that. No one else did so you're on the plus side from the getgo!

Ed/ODF
Thanks ODF\Ed, I just keep plugging along when I have some time to myself and I thank god that I can still enjoy this crazy hobby, I like to contributing to this forum and hope to cash in on a few items soon. This is a great idea that you guys have.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it and thanks for being there with encouragement from time to time.
Half a silver ring is better than no silver ring. nice find.
Nice handful of finds. To me the ROI doesn't matter as far as money value. The treasure is seeing what is in the bottom of the hole.
Congrats on the silver Tony. Between work and rain and I mean lots of rain I've only been out once in the last two weeks. It's always good to hunt even if it's only for a little while.
Reference URL's